It has been one month since Christine, editor-in-chief and committee member of Bloggers Against Social Injustice, attended the [free-them] Freedom Walk in Toronto, Canada with a group of friends from her college (Coverage post HERE). All the good [free-them] is doing to help liberate slaves is definitely something to admire and emulate!
This is actually Christine writing this post...
Check out news coverage from the Freedom Walk (below). See if you can spot us in the clips!
You can see me (Christine) around 40 seconds.
This blogging network is about more than simply educating fashion bloggers and online audience on the reality of human trafficking. Together we unite from all parts of the globe to come up with ideas to educate on human trafficking as well as FIGHT human trafficking.
Reality: sitting behind a computer alone will not bring an end to this horrible injustice!
I would like to encourage you to:
- Contact an editor of Bloggers Against Social Injustice (see HERE)
- Gather a group of your friends (make it fun & purposeful!)
- Find an organization by you that fights human trafficking (raising awareness or funds)
- Join them & GET INVOLVED locally
- Represent Bloggers Against Social Injustice... REPRESENT HUMANITY!
- Share your experience on our blog through a guest post!
|If we could do it, so can you! :)|
Bloggers Against Social Injustice would love to see how our bloggers get involved locally to help end human trafficking! We can assist you with DIY t-shirt ideas, and advice on how to set up an event or get a group together to attend an event! Don't be afraid to find an organization, and please feel free to contact us to join us and for support!
Facebook | Bloglovin' | Twitter